Himanshu Nagar, M.D. Specialties: Radiation Oncology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Himanshu Nagar, M.D.
Dr. Himanshu Nagar is a board certified radiation oncologist who specializes in caring for patients with genitourinary malignancies.
Dr. Nagar received his undergraduate degree from Johns Hopkins University and his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He completed his residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Nagar is the recipient of numerous honors, including the Physician of the Year Award from NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital along with multiple research grants, scholarships, and awards.
Dr. Nagar uses the most advanced technology available for patients with prostate cancer including real-time MRI guidance and rectal spacer to deliver safer radiotherapy in as short as 5 visits.
Dr. Nagar is actively involved in both translational and clinical research at Weill Cornell Medicine including several clinical trials. Dr. Nagar's research is aimed at better defining and tailoring the role of radiotherapy for various genitourinary malignancies.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Degrees: The Johns Hopkins University
- Degrees: University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston
- Degrees: Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University