Ida Bronfman, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- All American Health Enterprises
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cambridge Network
- Community Care Network
- Devon Health Services Ullicare
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Health Plus Amerigroup
- Horizon Healthcare of New York
- Independent Health Association
- Medica Choice National
- Physicians Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Ida Bronfman, M.D.
Dr. Ida Bronfman is a board certified Internal Medicine physician practicing in Flushing, NY. She received her medical degree from Lativan Medical Academy and completed her residency in Internal Medicine. Dr. Bronfman is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has been affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1997.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Riga City Hospital #1
- Medical School: Latvian Academy of Medicine
- Residency: Flushing Hospital & Medical Center
- Internal Medicine