Irina Sobol, M.D. Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Irina Sobol, M.D.
Dr. Sobol grew up in Kiev, Ukraine until she immigrated to the United States during high school. She received her undergraduate degree from New York University and her medical degree at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School. She returned to New York and completed her internal Medicine residency at Columbia University Medical Center and her Cardiology Fellowship at Beth Isreal Medical Center. She also completed an advanced fellowship in Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension at the Weill Cornell Medical Center before joining as a full-time faculty member at the Perkin Heart Failure Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Heart Transplant Management
Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
Valvular Heart Disease
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine