Irina Sobol, M.D. Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Irina Sobol, M.D.
Dr. Sobol grew up in Kiev, Ukraine until she immigrated to the United States during high school. She received her undergraduate degree from New York University and her medical degree at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School. She returned to New York and completed her internal Medicine residency at Columbia University Medical Center and her Cardiology Fellowship at Beth Isreal Medical Center. She also completed an advanced fellowship in Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension at the Weill Cornell Medical Center before joining as a full-time faculty member at the Perkin Heart Failure Center. Dr. Sobol is the Director of Advanced Heart Failure Fellowship Program.
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Heart Transplant Management
Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
Valvular Heart Disease
- Degrees: New York University
- Degrees: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital/ Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital/ Columbia University Medical Center
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine