Jack A. Pasquale, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- NYP System Selecthealth
About Jack A. Pasquale, M.D.
Dr. Jack Pasquale is a board certified Internal Medicine practicing in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Internal Medicine. Dr. Pasquale has been in practice for more than 20 years and has been part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1989.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Cholesterol and Diabetes Management
- Fellowship: Hospital of the Univ Pennsylvania
- Internship: Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo
- Medical School: St George's University School of Medicine
- Residency: Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo
- Internal Medicine