Jack Eisenstein, D.P.M.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Jack Eisenstein, D.P.M.
Dr. Jack Eisenstein is a Podiatrist practicing in College Point, New York. He received his podiatric degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and is currently a staff surgeon at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. His philosophy is to evaluate and asses, listen to their patient’s complains then explain all treatment options both conservative and surgical before treating accordingly. The office is equipped with onsite X-ray, Doppler and laser for fungus nails and specializes in the care of children’s feet. Dr. Eisenstein has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital staff since 1994.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: New York College of Podiatric Medicine