James David Lax, MD Specialties: Gastroenterology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About James David Lax, MD
Dr. Lax received his Bachelor of Arts from Columbia College. He pursued his medical studies at New York University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital. Subsequently, he completed his fellowship training in gastroenterology at St. Luke’s as well.He is currently a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Gastrointestinal Association, and the American College of Gastroenterology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Digestive System Disorder
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Fellowship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Internship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Internal Medicine