Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About James P. Hollenberg, M.D.
Dr. James Hollenberg received his M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1980 and completed his Internal Medicine Residency program at The New York Hospital [now NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Weill Cornell Campus)]in 1983. He then went on to New England Medical Center and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to complete a fellowship in Clinical Decision Making between 1983-1985. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Hollenberg returned to Weill Cornell Medical College and joined the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates practice. Dr. Hollenberg is an expert in medical informatics and in medical decision analysis.
- Fellowship: Tufts New England Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center