Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Fidelis Care
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Jane Chang, MD
Dr. Jane Chang is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Department of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is board certified in pediatrics and has a subspecialty board certification in adolescent medicine. After earning a B.A. in Human Biology from Brown University, Dr. Chang received her medical degree (M.D.) from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She remained in New York City to complete a post-doctoral fellowship in Adolescent Medicine at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore. Dr. Chang teaches pediatric residents and medical students in a variety of pediatric and adolescent clinics. She is the pediatric director of the Teenage Pregnancy and Parenting Program and oversees Project KISS, an adolescent HIV/high risk education program.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Adolescent Medicine