Jared Knopman, M.D. Specialties: Spine Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology
Doctor Office Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Jared Knopman, M.D.
Jared Knopman, MD, is a board-certified neurosurgeon and interventional neuroradiologist who specializes in cerebrovascular disorders, including aneurysms, AVM’s, brain tumors, and carotid occlusive disease. He has expertise in embolization of aneurysms and AVM’s, carotid stenting/endarterectomy, and intra-arterial chemotherapy. He also performs spinal cord stimulation and microvascular decompression for chronic pain syndromes and trigeminal neuralgia. He is one of the few neurosurgeons in New York City with dual expertise in both open neurosurgical as well as minimally invasive interventional techniques for the treatment of neurologic disease, which affords him a unique perspective in determining the optimal treatment for each individual.
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center