Joan S. Adams, M.D. Specialties: Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, Gynecology
Joan S. Adams, M.D.
Specialties: Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, Gynecology
Accepting new patients
3 Burbank St
, NY 10710
About Joan S. Adams, M.D.
Dr. Joan Adams is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Yonkers, New York and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Adams accepts several types of health insurance. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
(STD) Sexually Transmitted Disease
(UFE) Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Chronic Pelvic Pain
Fibroid Non-Surgical Treatment
HPV Genital Wart
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Reproductive Endocrinologly for Infertility
- Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- Residency: Flower Fifth Avenue Hospital
- Residency: Health and Hospital Corporation
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency: NY Medical College