John C. Rausch, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Primary Care, Pediatrician (General Pediatrics)
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About John C. Rausch, MD
Dr. Rausch, MD, MPH, is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Child and Adolescent Health at Columbia University Medical Center. His clinical interests are in general pediatrics and weight management. He is board certified in Pediatrics and Obesity Medicine. He is a primary care pediatrician at the Broadway Practice. He also serves as the Medical Director of Health for Life West, a comprehensive weight management program for patients at the Broadway Practice.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center