Joseph Licata, MD Specialties: Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Joseph Licata, MD
Dr. Joseph Licata graduated from Iona College in 1973. He continued his medical studies at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart Medical School where he was awarded his MD in 1979. He completed his residency at Lenox Hill Hospital in 1982. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the New York County Medical Society.Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in 2015 Dr. Licata held a teaching position at Mount Sinai Hospital and was a member of a private practice.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore - A. Gemelli
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital