Joseph Tenenbaum, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Quality Health Management
About Joseph Tenenbaum, MD
Joseph Tenenbaum, MD is the Edgar M. Leifer Professor of Medicine at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. Dr. Tenenbaum is deeply committed to fulfilling the privilege of practicing and teaching medicine.
Dr. Tenenbaum' first commitment is to bring the best of modern medicine with the finest art of the classical caring of medicine to heal those who are sick, provide remedy for suffering, and to promote health. His second is to those who come to train; to afford the best experience in realizing one's potential, to present the best examples of medical caregiving.
The Columbia University Medical center's Division of Cardiology has flourished in its commitment to education, teaching, and research through a similar focus.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital - MD
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: Harvard University
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine