Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Juan Emilio Carrillo, M.D.
Dr. J. Emilio Carrillo is Associate Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Clinical Public Health at the Weill Cornell Medical College. He holds an undergraduate degree from Columbia College and a medical degree from Harvard Medical School. After completing his residency in medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Carrillo earned an M.P.H. from the Harvard School of Public Health.In addition to his academic duties, Dr. Carrillo serves as President and Chief Medical Officer of the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Health Plan, the Hospital's managed Medicaid program.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: Cambridge Hospital
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Medical School: Harvard School of Public Health
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Internal Medicine