Juliet B. Aizer, MD, MPH Specialties: Rheumatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Juliet B. Aizer, MD, MPH
Dr. Juliet Aizer specializes in osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Throughout her career, Dr. Aizer has received numerous awards, including accolades for teaching and research. She is an active member of several associations for medical professionals in internal medicine, rheumatology, and bone disease. Dr. Aizer is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, where she focuses on clinical skills development and curriculum design.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Internship: Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Medical School: Harvard School of Public Health
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Brigham & Woman's Hospital