Kristen Marks, M.D. Specialties: Infectious Disease
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Kristen Marks, M.D.
Dr. Marks received Internal Medicine residency and Infectious Diseases fellowship training at New York-Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell), where she focused her clinical training and research on HIV and hepatitis virus infections, and she completed Weill Cornell's Master's Degree in Clinical Investigation. Her current research focuses on improving treatment outcomes in patients with HIV and hepatitis virus co-infections and includes studies of acute HCV as well as new treatment strategies for chronic HCV. She was the vice chair of an AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) multi-center study, currently serves on 3 other ACTG hepatitis protocol teams, and is a member of the ACTG Hepatitis Transformative Science Group. She is co-investigator in the Cornell HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Unit and Center for Study of Hepatitis C, where she conducts treatment studies related to HIV and HCV. She also sits on IDSA, AASLD, and IAS-USA’s joint guidelines panel for “Recommendations for testing, managing and treating hepatitis C”.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
Hepatitis C/HIV Coinfection
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection)
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Infectious Disease