Kumar Kalapatapu, MD Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Additional Locations for Kumar Kalapatapu, MD
- 180 Fort Washington AvenueNew York
- 55 Palmer AvenueBronxville
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Capital District Physician Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Kumar S. Kalapatapu, MD
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New York State, comprised of an experienced group of physicians specializing in Cardiology, Vascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group are specialists in many areas of medicine, including: Congenital Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Cardiac Catheterization, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Nutrition & Wellness.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group physicians are faculty members at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and actively participate in advanced research, in an effort to offer patients with complex illnesses access to therapies not readily available elsewhere.
Some of the current cardiology protocols include: non-surgical treatments for valvular disease, new treatments for atrial fibrillation, methods to avoid use of blood thinners, as well as modalities to treat blood pressure with less medication.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group practice in several Westchester County locations include Hawthorne, White Plains, Eastchester, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, and Somers. Orange County locations include Goshen and Port Jervis New York.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Angioplasty, Percutaneous, Transluminal
Coronary Artery Disease
Stenting Coronary Arteries
- Fellowship: St Vincents Medical Center
- Fellowship: Westchester Medical Center
- Internship: Christ Hospital
- Medical School: Guntur Medical College of Andhra University (India)
- Residency: Christ Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology