Doctor Office Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Lauren Elreda, M.D.
Lauren Elreda, MD, is a board certified Hematologist and Oncologist at New York Presbyterian Queens and is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Elreda specializes in diagnosis and treatment of cancers, and benign/malignant blood disorders. She has a special interest in Breast and Gastrointestinal malignancies. She is a member of the American Society of Hematology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the American College of Physicians. After graduating from Ross University School of Medicine, Dr. Elreda completed her residency and internship at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She served her fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Elreda was named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor for Cancer from 2016-2020 and awarded Exceptional Women in Medicine in 2020.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Queens
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency: Newark Beth Israel Hospital
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Queens
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor for Cancer - 2016-2020
- Exceptional Women in Medicine - 2020