Lee A. Finkelstone, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Lee A. Finkelstone, MD
- 722 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
About Lee A. Finkelstone, MD
Dr. Lee Finkelstone is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. His postdoctoral training consists of a transitional one year internship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, a four year diagnostic radiology residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital followed by a one year fellowship in Neuroradiology. Dr. Finkelstone is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology and the American Medical Association.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center