Leonardo Liberman, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Additional Locations for Leonardo Liberman, MD
- 3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Leonardo Liberman, MD
Leonardo Liberman, MD, is a pediatric cardiologist with special expertise in the diagnosis and management of pediatric patient with cardiac arrhythmias. His is the Director of Pediatric Electrophysiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
Dr. Liberman has made significant contributions to the field with publications and presentations. His research work has been published in American Journal of Cardiology, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Heart, and Journal of American College of Cardiology among other journals. He teaches fellows, residents and students at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Graduated with honors, University of Buenos Aires, Medical School
- Teacher of the year, Division of Pediatric Cardiology. Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital