Mark G. Albert, M.D. Specialties: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Mark G. Albert, M.D.
Dr. Mark Albert is a Plastic Surgeon practicing in New York, NY at his private practice Albert Plastic Surgery. He received his medical degree from Michigan State University and completed his residency in Plastic Surgery. In Michigan, he spent six years as a resident and then as chief resident in the Division of Plastic Surgery and honed his skills in surgical and aesthetic treatments.
Dr. Albert’s areas of expertise include rejuvenation of the face and neck, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and body contouring. Dr. Albert’s advanced and highly innovative surgery techniques allow the most natural results possible for all age ranges, including his younger patients who also seek preventive in-office treatments.
Beyond individual procedures, his focus as a plastic surgeon is on helping his patients in the Manhattan area achieve their optimal selves. Patients who are excited about achieving this goal find a long-term partner in Dr. Albert, as he prioritizes their concerns, safety, and satisfaction. He is the founder and chief surgeon of Albert Plastic Surgery and through the practice, he specializes in a variety of aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Massachusette Medical Center