Matthew Shear, M.D. Specialties: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry
Additional Locations for Matthew Shear, M.D.
- 315 East 62nd StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
About Matthew Shear, M.D.
After completing training in general psychiatry at Montefiore Medical Center, Dr. Matthew Shear completed a fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he was Chief Fellow during his final year. Dr. Shear is board certified in both Adult Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.Dr. Shear teaches Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to Weill Cornell Medical students, and supervises residents and fellows.To schedule appointments: Call - (914) 997-5203
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: Montefiore Hospital
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry