Melissa S. Stockwell, MD, MPH, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Primary Care, Pediatrician (General Pediatrics)
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Melissa S. Stockwell, MD, MPH, MD
Dr. Stockwell is Chief of the Division of Child and Adolescent Health and Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons) and Population and Family Health (Mailman School of Public Health). Her research, which concentrates on underserved children and adolescents, focuses on translational interventions to improve vaccinations with an emphasis on health technology and health literacy.
Dr. Stockwell is the Medical Director of the New York-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP) Immunization Registry (EzVac) and Co-Director of the Columbia University Primary Care Clinician Research Fellowship in Community Health. Additionally, she is a pediatrician in a NYP-associated community clinic. Dr. Stockwell is the Associate Director of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS) practice-based research network. She also serves on the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's Immunization Improvement Team.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital