Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Melvin B. Weiss, MD
Melvin B. Weiss, MD is a comprehensive clinical cardiologist at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group, and a Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Weiss received his Medical Degree from Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. He completed his internship at Kings County Hospital, residency at The New York Hospital Cornell University, and cardiology fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Weiss is an American Board of Internal Medicine Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease. He has practiced medicine in the Westchester area for more than two decades. He is the managing partner of ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group, with 10 office locations and more than 35 primary care and sub-specialist in Westchester New York.
Dr. Weiss sees patients in his Hawthorne New York office and at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in Washington Heights.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York Health Science Center, Syracuse
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine