Doctor Office Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Additional Locations for Michael E. Ford, M.D.
- 170 William StNew York
- 40 Worth StreetNew York
- 1980 Crompond RoadCortlandt Manor
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Michael E. Ford, M.D.
Michael E. Ford, MD, is a primary care internist at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley in Sleepy Hollow. He is an Assistant Attending physician at NewYork-Presbyterian and assistant professor of medicine in the department of internal medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Ford has been practicing as an internist for over a decade and worked in research prior to becoming a physician. He has published his research in bacteriology in various medical journals and has presented his findings at annual medical meetings. He earned his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College in 2008 and completed his residency training in internal medicine at New York University Langone Medical Center in 2011. Dr. Ford is a diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of the American College of Physicians. Prior to joining NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley in April 2019, Dr. Ford worked as an internist at Weill Cornell Medicine in Manhattan. He enjoys running, outdoor activities, creating plant-based diet meals, and lives in Dobbs Ferry with his family.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Internship: New York University Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine