Michael I. Ebright, MD Specialties: Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Additional Locations for Michael I. Ebright, MD
- 173 Fort Washington AvenueNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
About Michael I. Ebright, MD
Dr. Ebright joined Columbia University Irving Medical Center after serving on the faculty at Boston University School of Medicine for six years. There, he was Director of the Center for Thoracic Oncology and Co-Director of the Lung CyberKnife Program. At Columbia, he sees patients for thoracic surgery and serves as Vice Chair of Surgery at Stamford Hospital, a Columbia partner site in Connecticut.
He has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals and has authored book chapters on a variety of topics related to thoracic surgery. In addition, he has been selected as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor, as identified in Boston, New York and Connecticut magazines.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Interstitial Lung Disease
Lung Cancer Surgery
Surgical Management of Lung Cancer
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Internship: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery