Minji Li, MD Specialties: Nephrology
Additional Locations for Minji Li, MD
- 185 Canal StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UnitedHealthcare AMERICHOICE
About Minji Li, MD
Dr. Minji Li is a graduate of Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences. There, she received her Master’s degree in Clinical Medicine in an elite seven-year graduate program. Dr. Li completed her Residency at New York Downtown Hospital in 2007 and her Nephrology Fellowship at New York Queens Hospital in 2009.
Dr. Minji Li served as an Attending Nephrologist at Weill Cornell Medical College, Nephrology Division. In 2014, Dr. Li joined the Rogosin Institute and is currently the Nephrology Site Director at New York Presbyterian Hospital Lower Manhattan.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Acute Kidney Injury
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 5
- Internship: New York Downtown Hospital
- Residency: New York Downtown Hospital
- Internal Medicine