Mishaela Ruth Rubin, MD Specialties: Endocrinology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Mishaela Ruth Rubin, MD
Dr. Mishaela Rubin is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine. She attended Barnard College (1991) and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1995), completing her Internal Medicine residency (1998) and Endocrinology fellowship training (2002) at Columbia University. Dr. Rubin also completed a Master's degree in Biostatistics at Columbia University (2006).
She received an Endocrine Fellows Foundation Award (2001), a Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (K23, NIH 2004-2009), a Patient-Oriented Research Track Scholarship (K30, NIH, 2004-2006) and a Young Investigator Award from the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research (2006). Dr. Rubin also received an Irving Scholarship for Young Investigators at Columbia University (2008-2011) as well as a CTSA/CTO Pilot Award (2008).
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Metabolic Bone Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Phi Beta Kappa, Barnard College, 1991
- Endocrine Fellows Foundation Award
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (K23, NIH), 2004-2009
- Patient-Oriented Research Track Scholarship (K30, NIH), 2004-2006
- Young Investigator Award, American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, 2006