Muhammad I. Kafeel, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Muhammad I. Kafeel, M.D.
Dr. Muhammad Kafeel is a board certified Medical Oncologist practicing in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from University Technology De Santiago, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Kafeel is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: University Tech de Santiago
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital Medical Center