Onyinye D. Balogun, M.D. Specialties: Radiation Oncology
Additional Locations for Onyinye D. Balogun, M.D.
- 21 West BroadwayNew York
If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Affinity [HMO]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Pathway Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
Video Visits are Available
About Onyinye D. Balogun, M.D.
Dr. Onyinye Balogun is an Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at Weill Cornell Medicine specializing in the treatment of breast and gastrointestinal malignancies. She is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Balogun initiated her residency training at the University of Chicago and completed her final year at New York University. She has conducted and published breast cancer research in novel therapeutics for triple negative breast cancer and brain metastases. She is also engaged in hepatocellular cancer research as well as global health activities with a focus on improving the delivery of radiation therapy in low and middle income countries.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Medical School: Yale University School of Medicine