Padmaja Kandula, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Padmaja Kandula, M.D.
Padmaja Kandula, MD is the Director of the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at Weill Cornell Medicine. Additionally, she is also the Director of the Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship at the Weill Cornell Medical College. She received her medical degree at Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine in Ohio, followed by a residency in neurology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and two fellowships in Clinical Neurophysiology/Epilepsy and Intraoperative Surgical Monitoring, both at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is certified by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology. Her major area of interest is epilepsy. Within epilepsy, subspecialty areas of interest include epilepsy surgery and presurgical workup, intensive care neurologic monitoring (ICU monitoring), neuro-oncology and epilepsy, and women's issues and epilepsy.
Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Internship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University Medical School
Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
Assistant Attending Neurologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Internship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University Medical School
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Attending Neurologist
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology