Palmo Pasquariello, MD Specialties: Obesity Medicine, Pediatrics, Foot and Ankle Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Palmo Pasquariello, MD
Dr. Palmo Pasquariello graduated from Sophie Davis School of Medical Education in 1983. He continued his medical studies at New York Medical College where he was awarded his MD in 1985. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Lenox Hill Hospital in 1988. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Medical Association, the Medical Society of the State of New York and the New York County Medical Society. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in 2014 Dr. Pasquariello was in private practice for 26 years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Foot and Ankle Care
Pediatric Ear Infection
Pediatric Foot Problems
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital