Pauline Y. Lau, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Pauline Y. Lau, M.D.
Dr. Pauline Lau is a board certified Hematologist/Medical Oncologist practicing in Flushing, NY. She received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Lau is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is board certified in both Medical Oncology & Hematology. Dr. Lau had been part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital staff since 2001.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
- Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Residency: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center