Additional Locations for Peter Chei-Way Pan, MD
- 710 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Peter Chei-Way Pan, MD
Peter C. Pan, MD is a board-certified assistant professor of neurology in the Division of Neuro-Oncology. He specializes in the treatment of brain tumors. He studied molecular biology and neurobiology at the University of California Berkeley, medicine at the State University of New York Downstate, and clinical neurology residency at the University of California Davis. He completed subspecialty training in Neuro-Oncology at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: University of California Davis Medical Center
- Residency: University of Calfornia Davis Medical Center