Predrag Popovic, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
About Predrag Popovic, MD
Dr. Predrag Popovic, earned a Master of Science degree in Pharmacology from the University of Ottawa. He went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine, and a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at Wayne State University. He worked at The Rosa Parks Geriatric Center in Detroit, and the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, providing comprehensive medical care to older adults.
He joined Columbia in 2008 as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine in The Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Aging. He is currently Chief of the Geriatric Inpatient unit at Allen Hospital and follows patients through inpatient and outpatient services. Dr Popovic is a committed clinicianÃ¢â‚¬â€œeducator. He has a special interest in wound care and in Palliative and Supportive Care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Belgrade Faculty of Medicine
- Residency: Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine