Prina P. Amin, M.D. Specialties: Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Additional Locations for Prina P. Amin, M.D.
- 215 East 79th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Prina P. Amin, M.D.
Dr. Prina Amin completed her medical school and general pediatrics residency training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. After completing residency, she spent four years working for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as a pediatrician in a general pediatric practice. Motivated by an interest in public health, research and resident training, Dr. Amin completed a three year academic general pediatrics fellowship at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2009. Her specific areas of training have included research methods, child abuse pediatrics, resident teaching, and coursework towards a Masters in Public Health.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center