Quasem Chowdhury, M.D. Specialties: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
About Quasem Chowdhury, M.D.
Dr. Quasem Chowdhury is a board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician specializing in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College, completed his internship in General Surgery, residency in Physical Medicine and rehabilitation and fellowship in Spinal Cord Injury. Dr. Chowdhury is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Internship: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY
- Medical School: Sylhet MAG Osmania Medical College Bangladesh
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation