Raj Capoor, M.D. Specialties: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Additional Locations for Raj Capoor, M.D.
- 408E 137th StreetThe Bronx
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Raj Capoor, M.D.
Dr. Raj Capoor is a board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician practicing in Brooklyn, New York. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and practices at private offices located in the Bronx and Brooklyn New York. Dr. Capoor is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, New York.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: St George's University School of Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation