Raymond Fong, M.D. Specialties: Ophthalmology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Devon Health Services Ullicare
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Health Plus Amerigroup
- Horizon Healthcare of New York
- Independent Health Association
- Magna Preferred Magna Care
- Managed Health Care Alliance - Qualcomm
- Medica Choice National
- NYP System Selecthealth
- Physicians Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Raymond Fong, M.D.
Dr. Raymond Fong is an Ophthalmologist practicing in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, completed his internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Ophthalmology. Dr. Fong is a member of the New York State Medical Society, New York State Ophthalmic Society, the Advisory Board to the City Department of Mental Health and a member of the American Medical Association. Dr. Fong is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Beth Israel Hospital, NY
- Medical School: Cornell University Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Manhattan Eye, Ear, Throat Hospital