Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Capital District Physician Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Renu Bhansali Lalwani, MD
Renu Lalwani, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. She practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in our Hawthorne & White Plains office.
Dr. Lalwani received her medical degree from Lady Hardinge Medical College. She completed her internship at the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center and her residency at California Pacific Medical Center.
Dr. Lalwani is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: University of California at San Francisco Medical Center
- Residency: California Pacific Medical Center
- Internal Medicine