Richard Delson, D.M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Richard Delson, D.M.D.
Dr. Richard Delson is a Dentist specializing in Periodontology practicing in Forest Hills, New York. He received his dentistry degree from Tufts University College of Dentistry and is the Director of Periodontal Prosthesis at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. He is a Fellow of the American College of Dentistry, the International College of Dentistry and the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics. Dr. Delson has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens staff since 2002.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: Tufts University Dental School