Richard R. Furman, M.D. Specialties: Hematology, Medical Oncology
Additional Locations for Richard R. Furman, M.D.
- 520 East 70th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Richard R. Furman, M.D.
Dr. Furman is Director of the CLL Research Center at Weill Cornell Medicine and a member of the Lymphoma/Myeloma Service in the Division of Hematology/Oncology. His area of focus is on the development of non-chemotherapeutic approaches to treating CLL, and has played an integral part in the development of ibrutinib and idelalisib. For More Videos, please see below:Lymphoma Cancer Treatment NY - Weill Cornell
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology