Robert C. Abrams, MD Specialties: Consult Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatric Consultation, Psychiatry
Additional Locations for Robert C. Abrams, MD
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Robert C. Abrams, MD
Dr. Robert Abrams, M.D., is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and completed residency training in psychiatry at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He is currently Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College and attending psychiatrist in the Division of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, with an outpatient and consulting practice in geriatric psychiatry at the Wright Center on Aging. He has published numerous research and review articles on depression and aging, personality disorders, suicide, elder abuse and the humanities.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Palliative Care and Hospice Care
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Geriatric Psychiatry