Robert S. Crupi, M.D. Specialties: Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Robert S. Crupi, M.D.
Dr. Robert Crupi is an Internal Medicine physician specializing in Infectious Disease practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. He received his medical degree from University Auto De Guadalajara, he completed his residency in Internal Medicine and his fellowship in Infectious Disease. He is board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is board certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
Dr. Crupi is a member of American Geriatric Society, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine and National Association of EMS Physicians. He is a faculty member of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Palliative Care Fellowship, Chief of Corporate Health and Wellness Clinical Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine, and was a Clinical Instructor in Medicine at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Crupi academic interest are Cultural Competency and Health Literacy, Mental-Physical Health Integration, Spiritual Care in Diverse Populations, Vaccine Preventable Illness, and Disaster Preparedness for Vulnerable Populations.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Palliative Care and Hospice Care
- Medical School: University Auto De Guadalajara Faculty De Med Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
- Residency: Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine