Ronald Saintonge, M.D. Specialties: Neonatology, Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
About Ronald Saintonge, M.D.
Dr. Ronald Saintonge is a board certified Pediatrician specializing in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from the University d'Etat d'Haiti Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics followed by his fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Saintonge is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is sub-certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. He has been in practicing for more than 20 years and has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens staff since 1999.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Medical School: College of Medicine of Haiti
- Residency: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine