Salvatore Ancona, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Physicians Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Salvatore Ancona, M.D.
Dr. Salvatore Ancona is a board certified Obstetrics & Gynecology physician practicing in Elmhurst, NY. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ancona is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Ancona currently practices at Salvatore Ancona MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1996.
High Risk Pregnancy
Internship: Brooklyn Hospital Center
Medical School: St George's University, West Indies
Residency: Catholic Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Residency: Catholic Medical Center
- Internship: Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Medical School: St George's University, West Indies