Samuel A. Bangug, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Samuel A. Bangug, M.D.
Dr. Samuel Bangug is a board certified Pediatrician specializing in Pediatric Hematology Oncology practicing in Jamaica, New York. He received his medical degree from Manila Central University College of Medicine, completed his internship and residency trainings in both Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology Oncology. Dr. Bangug has been in practice for 20 years and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY.
Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Medical School: Manila Central University, Caloocan City, Philippines
Residency: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: Manila Central University, Caloocan City, Philippines