Serena Mak, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Serena Mak, MD
- 180 Fort Washington AvenueNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
About Serena Mak, MD
Dr. Serena Mak is a board certified radiologist at New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Medical Center. She earned her medical degree at New York Medical College, completed an internship at St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, a residency at Maimonides Medical Center and a fellowship specializing in neuroradiology at New York University Langone Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Fellowship: Nyu Langone Medical Center And School Of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology