Sherman Chan, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Sherman Chan, M.D.
Dr. Sherman Chan is a board certified Urologist practicing in Manhasset, Forest Hills, and Astoria New York. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine, completed his residency in General Surgery and fellowship in Urology . He is also a member of professional organizations including the American Medical Association, the New York Section of the American Urological Association and the Medical Society of the State of New York. He provides urodynamic studies, bladder and kidney ultrasound, prostate cancer screening, and general consultations. His areas of expertise are kidney stones, urinary tract infection, incontinence, and frequent urination. Dr. Chan is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, New York.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Maimonides Medical Center
- Medical School: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: Maimonides Medical Center